Saturday 3 October 2015

Who Am I

Introduction

Hi everyone, welcome to my first blog post! This post, unfortunately, won't be filled with much content but future posts definitely will. This first blog will answer questions such as who I am, why I started this blog and what my goals are.

Who Am I?

I find it is important for the reader to know who is writing to them. I want to start of by saying I am not a professional writer. I am not a bodybuilder. I am not a doctor or a dietitian. I am simple a 17 year old college student with a passion for fitness. I am mentioning this due the the fact that I will be writing posts varying from bodybuilding ranging to athletic performance advice all the way to weight loss tips. Everything I write is written with good intentions. Information written in this blog is based on research and personal experience but it should only by taken as advice. The first thing I realized in  my fitness journey is that everyone reacts differently to different stimulus. To give some back story and possibly gain some credibility in your eyes, I was always overweight as a child. I was probably about 20 pounds overweight, if not more, until the end of elementary school. Over the summer in which I would be transitioning from elementary to High school, I got fed up of being over weight and not being able to perform to my full potential and I managed to lose the excess weight. I feel like I could give advice on weight lose as I was once there and I know what it is to be over weight both physically and mentally. This is just some information on who I am in relation to the topic of fitness. Any other random questions you guys have will be answered as the questions arrive!

Why I Started this Blog

I started this blog as a way to expand my hobbie of going to the gym. Unfortunately for me, not everyone wants to talk about their work out routine or how many calories they eat per day. This blog allows me to express any thoughts or ideas that I have in relation to fitness. This blog also helps me stay on top of my diet and keep progressing on my fitness goals as I wouldn't want to disappoint you guys.I started this blog for the same reasons other people use snapchat, instagram...its fun!

What are my Goals

My current fitness goals are similar to those of a bodybuilder. I want to gain lean muscle mass. I train six times per week with a hypertrophy based program that I designed for my needs/My current target goal is to weigh 175 by April 9,2016 and then transition into a cut to remove any excess fat I might have gained during my bulk. My goals in terms of this blog is to hopefully motivate people to get in the best shape of their life. This isn't just a short term plan as I am planning on becoming a certified personal trainer in the very near future.That is it for the intro, hope you guys decide to stick around for my journey. Feel free to ask any further questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment