Sunday 4 October 2015

Where Can YOU contact me

Social Media

Hi everyone, today's post is just going to establish where you can follow and contact me so that I won't have to mention this to often.

Twitter

I have a twitter account where you guys can go follow me. This is probably the easiest way to get into contact with me. Just tagging me in a tweet with your question is enough to get an answer. I post a motivational quote everyday along with pictures and links which I find interesting. Almost everything is fitness related but feel free to ask non fitness related question along with your fitness questions. so finally my account is @LuigiBucci_ . . . Here is the link - https://twitter.com/luigibucci_
 ...excuse the terrible banner but it was too good of an opportunity to pass on. That is not my permanent banner. It's going to be there until I have the time to design something more professional.

Instagram

My instagram so far has been dedicated to posting pictures of the food I consume. Other types of pictures will eventually get uploaded but I refuse to upload a picture just for the sake of uploading a picture
Follow me @LuigiBucci_
Link - https://instagram.com/luigibucci_/

Periscope

I have just started venturing onto Periscope. You can follow me @LuigiBucci_

Snapchat

I also just started posting on Snapchat. This is my only social media account that varies in user name.
Snap me @LuigiBucci

No comments:

Post a Comment