Monday 5 October 2015

My Workout Routine and Beliefs

Muscle Recovery

I am one of those people who believes that your muscles require 48 hours to recover and grow. There are multiple studies backing up this belief but there are also few studies stating muscle recovery takes much longer or shorter periods of time. That is why I am stating it as a belief rather than a fact. I work out six times per week targeting each muscle group twice with at least 48 hours of rest in between. 

Workout Routine

Like previously mentioned, I work out six times per week.My routine looks like this:

Sunday:Chest/Triceps/Abs A
Monday:Legs/Shoulders A
Tuesday:Back/Biceps/Forearms A
Wednesday:Rest
Thursday:Chest/Triceps/Abs B
Friday:Legs/Shoulders B
Saturday:Back/Biceps/Forearms B

As you see, even do I work out each muscle group twice, I don't repeat my workouts exactly. Workouts A do have similarities to workout B but they are not the same. I will be explaining each workout in detail in my next six posts so remember to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment